Serine is a non-essential amino acid that plays a role in the metabolism of fats and fatty acids and muscle growth. Why? Because it contributes to the production of immune hemoglobin and antibodies and maintains a healthy immune system.
So, what are the functional applications of serine?
L-serine is a non-essential amino acid and has many important physiological functions and functions.
1. Synthetic precursors of purine, thymine and choline;
2. After phosphorylation, L-serine hydroxyl group can derivatize phosphoserine with important physiological functions, which is one of the main components of phospholipids;
3. It has the effect of stabilizing the pH value of eye drops, and it is non-irritating after eye drops; one of the important natural moisturizing factors (NMF), the main role of the skin cuticle to maintain moisture, and a key additive in advanced cosmetics.
1. Pharmaceutical raw materials: L-serine is widely used to configure third-generation compound amino acid infusions and nutritional supplements, and is used to synthesize a variety of silk amino acid derivatives, such as cardiovascular, anti-cancer, new AIDS drugs and genetically engineered protected amino acids;
2. Food: L-serine is used in sports drinks, amino acid slimming drinks, etc .;
3. Feed: L-serine is used for animal feed and can promote animal growth and development.
Determination of serine content:
Take about 0.1g of this product, weigh accurately, add 1ml of anhydrous formic acid to dissolve, add 25ml of glacial acetic acid, according to potentiometric titration method (Appendix â…¦ A), titrate with perchloric acid titration solution (0.1mol / L), and The results of the titration were corrected with a blank test. Each 1ml of perchloric acid titration solution (0.1mol / L) is equivalent to 10.51mg of C3H7NO3.
Serine is used in our company for scientific research, and the purification methods of biochemical reagents are:
1. Distillation. For volatile reagents, such as commonly used organic acids, organic solvents, etc. are the most commonly used purification methods. Select atmospheric or vacuum distillation according to the boiling point.
2. Sublimation. For some easily sublimable reagents, such as iodine, naphthalene, etc., this method is the most convenient.
3. Recrystallization. Suitable for the purification of most solid reagents, the key is to choose a suitable solvent.
4. Solvent extraction. Whether the precursor or impurities are extracted into the organic solvent phase, the purpose of purification can be achieved.
5. Ion exchange chromatography separation. It is a new type of high-efficiency purification method. For example, it removes iron (FeCl4-) in hydrochloric acid by anion exchange resin.
In addition, there are special methods such as thin layer chromatography, electrodialysis, regional melting, and ion exchange membranes to separate and purify chemical reagents.
Serine CAS number: 56-45-1
English name: Serine, USP
Product Numbers: S1023
Molecular formula: C3H7NO3
Molecular weight: FW 105.09
Packing: 25 KG
Main role: scientific research
Animal series keyrings, a variety of types, can be customized according to customer needs of different animal series keyrings. Its main materials are wool fabric and polypropylene cotton filler. There are four main types of plush fabrics. The first common yarn, made of BOA material, can be divided into light yarn, usually straight yarn, and can be divided into yin and Yang yarn in different directions. And matte gauze is matte color, basically without both yin and yang. The second kind of yarn is called special yarn. It has sheets and long short wool. The length of wool is controlled at 4-20 mm. The third kind is called wool, wool grows in the range of 20-120 mm, can do any wool growth in the range of 20-45 mm, more than 45 mm is only 65 mm and 120 mm, belongs to long hair, wool is straight, not easy to curl. The fourth type is curly hair, usually granular hair, wool or curly hair. Polypropylene cotton, commonly known as baby cotton, hollow cotton, also known as cotton, chemical fiber man-made materials polypropylene, polypropylene (a plastic optical density, special attention to polyester can not be confused) from the technological differences: mainly hollow fiber and two kinds, respectively: good elasticity of products, smooth feel. The Plush key chain produced by our company is beautiful and generous, durable, three-dimensional, bright and compact. Products can be made according to customer requirements of different specifications, colors, thickness, grade, packaging, etc. Marks can be customized, is a good choice for promotional gifts. Animal series Keyrings can not only decorate your life, but also highlight your nobility. What kind of Keychain a person uses, you can see his personality, life and hobbies, you can also see who can bring you good luck.
1. Cloth ordering: in modern society, there is a clear division of labor, and manufacturers have their own responsibilities for the manufacturing of cloth and the production of doll products. Production problems tend to occur in non-factory processes. For this reason, it is particularly important for us to control the quality of materials. We strictly select several fixed material cooperative factories, which not only ensure the richness of material color, but also control the stability of material quality.
2. Making knife mold: the time required for making the knife mold of plush dolls is short, and it only takes a few hours from the start of making to the official use of the knife mold. Come on! Low price! Fashion! It has become an important factor for most companies to choose plush dolls as promotional gifts, conference gifts and event souvenirs.
3. Fabric opening: there are four ways to open the plush doll: punching machine, laser, electric shearing, and thermal shearing. Punch material opening needs to unfold the whole roll of cloth lamination first. The more layers there are, the lower the material opening cost will be. In the industry, generally, the 28 to 33 layers shall prevail. The factory will be subject to the 28 floor, in each process in strict accordance with the standard implementation to ensure the large cargo and sample effect of the anastomosis.
4. Electric embroidery and silk-screen printing: electric embroidery and silk-screen printing are the main presentation forms of logo or pattern on the customized figures; Silk-screen printing is a printing process, most of the cases are not necessarily electric embroidery looks high-grade. However, electrical embroidery cannot completely replace silk screen printing. For example, small and complex patterns or logo electrical embroidery cannot be realized. Only silk screen printing can show fine and clear patterns. For example, some parts of the requirements to make patterns at the same time to avoid the hardening of the parts affect the appearance (electrical embroidery will lead to the hardening of the parts), then also need to choose the process of electrical embroidery to show the logo or pattern. Of course, we don't have to worry about which process to choose to show our logo. We will provide professional solutions according to the actual situation.
5. Stitching and cutting: stitching is a process of stitching all cut pieces together, which is one of the most important processes in all processes. Whether the sewing process is strictly in accordance with the standardization will directly affect the smoothness of the appearance of the doll; Our factory has established strict sewing standards. A. Sewing seam 45 mm, uniform stop, needle spacing 12 inches. B. Fine needle with 11# needle and 402 fine thread. C. All point positions and bone positions must be aligned and shall not be exploded.
6, rolling cotton: cotton seems to be a simple process, in fact, is a very important process; Indeed, it is very easy to learn cotton, a new master as long as five minutes can learn to cotton. But it's not easy to do the simple job of making cotton well. Cotton is not only to cotton into the doll's shell inside, cotton also needs to be flushed evenly, to ensure that the finished product is a round full appearance. Simple things can be repeated to become an expert, to become a cotton expert needs at least three years to accumulate; And I plant all the cotton puncher is more than five or six years of experts.
7, sewing manual: sewing, manual, is the final process of plush toys finished products; Each doll in the cutting stitching stage will leave a position without stitching, the position is commonly known as leather or cotton left mouth position, as the name suggests is reserved for leather and cotton. And this position can only wait until the cotton is finished after the manual suture.
8. Product quality inspection: the product quality inspection is the last quality control link. After the product passes the quality inspection, it becomes the final product to be delivered to the customer. As a product quality inspector, I need not only the carefulness to find out product defects comprehensively, and the technology to repair defects, but more importantly, a sense of responsibility and a mindset that customers will not be satisfied if I am not satisfied.
Company products to environmental protection materials, exquisite technology, various supporting facilities, advanced technology, perfect management, excellent quality, reasonable price, rapid development, strict confidentiality, perfect after-sales service. Only detailed product drawings (or samples) are required to provide customers with one-stop service from development to after-sales service.
Animal Series Key Rings,Animal Dolphin Key ring,Animal Creative Students Key Ring,Quality Animal Key Rings
SHEN ZHEN HAO XIAN LONG TECHNOLGY.CO.,LTD , https://www.haoxianlongtoys.com